The following links contain videos, photos, PDF versions of materials and other tools that will help educate and engage your employees:
- "Six Steps to Success" (Employee Campaign Manager's guide)
- Agenda for Change (6/20/11)
- Case for Giving (6/8/12)
- Case for Giving/one-pager (9-18/12)
- Corporate Pledge Card
- General Market Pledge Form (8/6/12)
- Hispanic Pledge Form
- Individual Pledge Card (11/14/11)
- Brochure (6/26/11)
- 2012 Women's Leadership Council Brochure
- 2011 Posters (6/26/11)
- Pledge listing / summary sheet (updated 8/30/11)
- 2012 Education Testimonial - Wendy (4:07)
- 2012 Health Testimonial - Donna (2:26)
- 2012 Mental Health Testimonial - Karen (2:40)
- 2012 Financial Stability Testimonial - Randy (2:41)
- 2011 Why We Give (Annual Mtg/YouTube)
- 2011 Education Short (United Way School)
- 2011 Thyra and Jeremy/Children's Center (:30)
- 2011 General Campaign Video (4:18)
- 2011 Education (Shirley and Cindy) (:58)
- 2011 Annual Meeting video (updated) (3:49)
- 2010 Education Video (long version/3:22))
- 2010 Education Video (short version/2:03)
- 2010 Health Video (long version/3:12)
- 2010 Health Video (short version/1:57)
- 2010 Financial Stability Video (long version/3:44)
- 2010 Financial Stability Video (short version/2:03)
United Way's 2012 Campaign Cabinet, chaired by Wells Fargo's Leslie Hayes , is comprised of highly-motivated volunteers from across our community. We are most grateful for their assistance.
- August 30, 2012: Community Campaign Kickoff at Civic Park (4th and Trade Streets)
Each year, United Way brings together a small, but critically important group of community supporters to act as liaisons between United Way and the hundreds of local United Way campaigns. They are our Loaned Executives.
Loaned Executives work long hours to carry the United Way message to employee campaign meetings, many of which are conducted late in the evening and in the wee hours of the morning. Some are literally loaned by local businesses while other businesses provide United Way with funding necessary to hire Loaned Executives for their 10 week tenure. In either case, Loaned Executives complete their service with the knowledge and satisfaction that they have truly changed lives in our community.
Our 2012 Loaned Executives include:
- Rachel Bates
- Marquis Barnett
- Jon Cauble
- Michael Heelan
- Joanne Viren
Our United Way is fortunate to receive support from a large family of local organizations and their employees. Click on the link below for a listing of the organizations that supported the 2011 United Way campaign.
United Way's brandmark has been updated nationally to reflect United Way's goal of reaching beyond its respected fund-raising heritage to become a leading force behind greater community impact.
Below you'll find guidelines for using the United Way brandmark and the brandmark in five different executions. To download a brandmark, right click on the link, click on Save Target As and save to your computer.
If you need a brandmark in a format other than the jpegs listed below, please contact John Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandmark, Logo and Guideline Documents
- United Way Brandmark Guidelines
- LIVE UNITED logo (black)
- LIVE UNITED logo (blue)
- United Way brandmark/full color
- United Way brandmark (blue)
- United Way brandmark (black)